It seems that I can't install the android app, how much space does it require?
Lionel The Guardian
You play as Lionel, a giant that was banished from his tribe and adopted by a group of gnomes. He needs to help them by becoming the guardian of their village. However, it's necessary to go through a series of challenges.
- Funny storyline.
- Great 2D graphics with fluid animations.
- Amazing songs.
- Collect treasures to earn points and increase your score.
- Simple 2D mechanics. Walk and shoot!
- Test your ability against monsters, traps, puzzles and bosses.
Memory: 1 GB RAM.
Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 or OpenGL ES 2.0.
Storage: 150 MB.
Note: The web version that can be played on this site has a bug that does not play some of the game's sound effects. The same is not true for paid versions for download. If you enjoyed the game, help us by purchasing the downloadable versions. That way you help us maintain this project and fund futures.
|Updated||11 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Release date||Feb 04, 2019|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Fantasy, godot|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Facebook page, Twitter, Youtube channel|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Going to Google Play49 days ago
- Android returns!Aug 23, 2019
- Bug in Android version correctedMay 27, 2019
- Bug correctedApr 05, 2019
- Lauching in February 4thJan 28, 2019
- News 10/15/2018Dec 15, 2018
- Mission 6 and 7 coming soon.Nov 30, 2018
- New monster - Joe TurtleNov 02, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you for contacting us. The problem has already been detected. Soon we will launch a new build. Please, do not forget to evaluate our game and if possible make a donation to the project. Get to know our new project ("https://playablecreatures.itch.io/draster-mansion"). The game takes around 111 mb, testing with a second-generation Moto G device. One more time, thank you.