Lionel The Guardian
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
You play as Lionel, a giant that was banished from his tribe and adopted by a group of gnomes. He needs to help them by becoming the guardian of their village. However, it's necessary to go through a series of challenges.
- Funny storyline.
- Great 2D graphics with fluid animations.
- Amazing songs.
- Collect treasures to earn points and increase your score.
- Tutorial and two missions available.
- Simple 2D mechanics. Walk and shoot!
- Explore a new fantasy world.
- Learn 3 more elemental spells.
- 7 missions. Test your ability against monsters, traps, puzzles and bosses.
OS: Tested with Windows 10, macOS Sierra 10.12.6, Ubuntu 16.04 and Manjaro Linux (probably no problems with a modern Linux distribution), Android device .
Memory: 1 GB RAM.
Graphics: We currently use Godot engine 2.1 that requires OpenGL ES 2.0. In the future, the project will migrate to version 3.0 of the engine that requires OpenGL ES 3.0.
Storage: At the time, 100 MB.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playablecreatures/ or @playablecreatures
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyPpA7ZBkDUplMORvJMeDzw
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Mission 4 closing cutscene.12 days ago
- Our boss is ready!19 days ago
- Returning next week.26 days ago
- New mission is here!61 days ago
- Friday is near.62 days ago
- The day is near.68 days ago
- Ice Ghost - first animation finished.75 days ago
- New language add, brazilian portuguese.82 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.