It seems that I can't install the android app, how much space does it require?
Lionel The Guardian
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
You play as Lionel, a giant that was banished from his tribe and adopted by a group of gnomes. He needs to help them by becoming the guardian of their village. However, it's necessary to go through a series of challenges.
- Funny storyline.
- Great 2D graphics with fluid animations.
- Amazing songs.
- Collect treasures to earn points and increase your score.
- Simple 2D mechanics. Walk and shoot!
- Test your ability against monsters, traps, puzzles and bosses.
Memory: 1 GB RAM.
Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 or OpenGL ES 2.0.
Storage: 150 MB.
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Release date||Feb 04, 2019|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Fantasy, godot|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Facebook page, Twitter, Youtube channel|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Bug in Android version corrected30 days ago
- Bug corrected82 days ago
- Lauching in February 4thJan 28, 2019
- News 10/15/2018Dec 15, 2018
- Mission 6 and 7 coming soon.Nov 30, 2018
- New monster - Joe TurtleNov 02, 2018
- New stage - mission 7Oct 26, 2018
- New mission is here!Oct 11, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you for contacting us. The problem has already been detected. Soon we will launch a new build. Please, do not forget to evaluate our game and if possible make a donation to the project. Get to know our new project ("https://playablecreatures.itch.io/draster-mansion"). The game takes around 111 mb, testing with a second-generation Moto G device. One more time, thank you.
Thank you very much for that quick answer! I'd really love to help, and I will do my best to spread the word, the game seems super fun!
Keep up the good work!
Please tell me to which email I should send it, it has some personal data, so I'd prefer to send it via mail.
I think it would be easier, if you put the app up on Google Play for only 25 bucks you can add in keys here on itch io for Google Play, it's a nice place, at times a little annoying, but mostly not that bad.