Lionel The Guardian
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
You play as Lionel, a giant that was banished from his tribe and adopted by a group of gnomes. He needs to help them by becoming the guardian of their village. However, it's necessary to go through a series of challenges.
- Funny storyline.
- Great 2D graphics with fluid animations.
- Amazing songs.
- Collect treasures to earn points and increase your score.
- Tutorial and four missions available.
- Simple 2D mechanics. Walk and shoot!
- Explore a new fantasy world.
- 5 missions.
- Test your ability against monsters, traps, puzzles and bosses.
50% completed --> 5 Missions of 10.
OS: Tested with Windows 10, macOS Sierra 10.12.6, Ubuntu 16.04 and Manjaro Linux (probably no problems with a modern Linux distribution), Android device .
Memory: 1 GB RAM.
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0.
Storage: At the time, 100 MB.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playablecreatures/ or @playablecreatures
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyPpA7ZBkDUplMORvJMeDzw
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- New mission is here!7 days ago
- New mission comming13 days ago
- Mission 5 trailer34 days ago
- Spike Balls48 days ago
- Octopus - part 355 days ago
- Octopus - part 269 days ago
- New enemy comming - Octupus83 days ago
- Golen finished90 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.