Lionel The Guardian
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
You play as Lionel, a giant that was banished from his tribe and adopted by a group of gnomes. He needs to help them by becoming the guardian of their village. However, it's necessary to go through a series of challenges.
- Funny storyline.
- Great 2D graphics with fluid animations.
- Amazing songs.
- Collect treasures to earn points and increase your score.
- Tutorial and four missions available.
- Simple 2D mechanics. Walk and shoot!
- Explore a new fantasy world.
- Test your ability against monsters, traps, puzzles and bosses.
OS: Tested with Windows 10, macOS Sierra 10.12.6, Ubuntu 16.04 and Manjaro Linux (probably no problems with a modern Linux distribution), Android device .
Memory: 1 GB RAM.
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0.
Storage: 150 MB.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playablecreatures/ or @playablecreatures
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyPpA7ZBkDUplMORvJMeDzw
|Updated||12 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Release date||19 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Fantasy, godot|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Portugal)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Facebook page, Twitter, Youtube channel|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Lauching in February 4th25 days ago
- News 10/15/201870 days ago
- Mission 6 and 7 coming soon.84 days ago
- New monster - Joe TurtleNov 02, 2018
- New stage - mission 7Oct 26, 2018
- New mission is here!Oct 11, 2018
- New mission commingOct 06, 2018
- Mission 5 trailerSep 15, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.