Lionel The Guardian
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
You play as Lionel, a giant that was banished from his tribe and adopted by a group of gnomes. He needs to help them by becoming the guardian of their village. However, it's necessary to go through a series of challenges.
- Funny storyline.
- Great 2D graphics with fluid animations.
- Amazing songs.
- Collect treasures to earn points and increase your score.
- Tutorial and first mission available.
- Simple 2D mechanics. Walk and shoot!
- Explore a new fantasy world.
- Learn 3 more elemental spells.
- 10 missions. Test your ability against monsters, traps, puzzles and bosses.
OS: Tested with Windows 10, macOS Sierra 10.12.6, Ubuntu 16.04 and Manjaro Linux (probably no problems with a modern Linux distribution), Android device .
Memory: 1 GB RAM.
Graphics: We currently use Godot engine 2.1 that requires OpenGL ES 2.1. In the future, the project will migrate to version 3.0 of the engine that requires OpenGL ES 3.0.
Storage: At the time, 100 MB.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playablecreatures/ or @playablecreatures
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.